List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Where Does Diva Distro Save Data For MYSQL Database?
From:       jjustincc () googlemail ! com (Justin Clark-Casey)
Date:       2012-08-17 23:22:15

I suspect that might be a little involved if D2 creates the all the user/inventory \
entries itself.  Your best bet may be  to create the account and then look through \
the tables listed at [1] and change the relevant entries manually, assuming  you are \
running standalone or control your own grid service.

When "create user" is executed on OpenSimulator 0.7.4 it allows you to specify a UUID \
up front (as do the various admin  methods).  However, I don't think this is the \
mechanism that D2 uses to create users.

[1] http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Database:Documentation

On 01/08/12 08:59, Len W. Brown wrote:
> I've been a big fan of Diva Distro for a while now.  But I'm doing a slightly \
> modified local install and need to change the UUID of my primary account before I \
> create the database.
> Using Diva, I ran the configuration script/executable.  Now the only thing I need \
> to know is where all those variables were saved and if a UUID was saved or if that \
> is automagically generated when I run opensim.exe the first time and it then \
> populates the database.
> I need to make sure the primary account/avatar has a specific UUID and am not sure \
> if there is any adverse effect if I simply change it after the database is set up.  \
> So I'd like to simply designate the UUID from the start so it's inserted into the \
> database the way I need when I run opensim.exe for the first time.
> While the WiFi and Google Account info is saved to the MyWorld.ini file, details of \
> the actual login account for OpenSim isn't.
>
> Sorry if I sound redundant, but I've learned in the past that it's best to repeat \
> the same thing a few times than do it once and suffer the wrath of being \
> mis-interpreted.  ;)
> Thank you!
>
> --
>
> - Len W. Brown