List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] stuck in corner of sim in Diva Distro R-18611
From:       falco () essendyestates ! com (FalcoZuta)
Date:       2012-06-18 0:29:05

well, you got it Garmin...

It was mega-regions turned on. I'm not sure when it happened, but I
obviously got mixed up in one of the many updates (I've had this up since
the first ever Diva distro.). Somewhere along the many updates, I've ended
up with mega-regions turned on again, which I assume was my fault, as the
update system is pretty smart.

It was only recently I put 4 regions together, which I'd not intended to be
a megaregion. They were 4 regions that originally had been experimented with
as a mega-region, then I separated them, and turned mega-regions
off.Recently  I put then together as 4 regions, but not , I thought, as 1
mega-region.

So thanks for all the help.