List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Kokua Beta_1a
From:       nickyperian () yahoo ! com (Nicky Perian)
Date:       2012-06-15 0:48:22

I could not get wiki post done. But the downloads are here:
?
https://bitbucket.org/NickyP/kokua-dev/downloads

This includes corrections to bugs and added features we talked about this past \
Wednesday at kokua-dev meetup. The commit messages ?explain corrections made and \
features added.

There is a shortcut Ctrl-Alt-U for Model->Upload.

The?capability is present to upload 256x256x256 meter mesh models on Opensim and \
Derivative grids.

I expect we will be for a short time be the only viewer that can upload the large as \
a sim in (x&y) meshes.

Second Life scaling is unchanged.

The changes extend to skins and settings so erase your settings before first run of \
kokua.

Thanks to all for testing and comments -- good and not so good.

Nicky