List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] OS0.7.3.1 and SL3.28 produces gray textures
From:       jjustincc () googlemail ! com (Justin Clark-Casey)
Date:       2012-04-30 19:20:05

I don't think there are config settings to disable any of those things (I don't think \
there is even a setting to  completely disable mesh, though there are ones to disable \
upload and disable mesh proxy generation.  None of those are  on by default).

The usual advice here is to try clearing your 3.28 cache and checking that the \
textures are *really* there and not, for  example, cached for some reason on your \
1.23 client.

On 28/04/12 23:12, 99miata Owner wrote:
> When using OS 0.7.3.1 and SL3.28 I see gray textures, ground cover,
> and no meshies.
>
> When using OS 0.7.3.1 SL1.23 I see colorful textures, normal Linden
> ground cover, and (of course) no meshies.
>
> What Config setting(s) might I have falsely set to cause this problem.

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog
http://twitter.com/justincc