List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Two of the same regions listed
From:       garmin.kawaguichi () magalaxie ! com (Garmin Kawaguichi)
Date:       2012-04-26 13:44:17

Close all instances of OpenSimulator using the same database. Look at the
'regions' table; this table must be empty with 0 instance running. If not
empty, delete all records. (Note that it is common for this table to be not
empty when OpenSimulator is "rudely" interrupted)

Open ini file(s) in the directory Regions and check Region by Region; all
names, ports, locations and UUIDs must be different.
Try OpenSimulator again, and if you find 2 identical regions in that table
make a Mantis.

And be sure of the quality of the software that display information given in
example. 8:))

GCI