List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] 0x10c emulation and I/O on a prim question
From:       jjustincc () googlemail ! com (Justin Clark-Casey)
Date:       2012-04-16 23:53:19

You might be able to do this in a very roundabout way by making the notecard text available via the region's built in
HTTP server (using lsl http) commands and then pointing the moap texture at that url.

Unfortunately you can't directly load a notecard contents into a moap without going via http.

>>> http://twitter.com/justincc