List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] invisible/invalid regions from remote client
From:       ssalter () indiana ! edu (Steven Salter)
Date:       2012-02-29 12:09:48

Thanks Justin. Just for safeties sake I did rebuild without megaregions. I've enough \
to learn right now without running into any problems associated with that. The \
jerkiness I can certainly live with since I'm just running a test standalone. Perhaps \
when I feel confident enough to evolve into an actual robust grid I'll re-examine the \
megaregion issues. :)

Steve