List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Importing my textures into opensim from Second Life
From:       r.ramloll () gmail ! com (Dr Ramesh Ramloll)
Date:       2012-02-24 0:04:38

Thanks all, I studied all the answers. Since I am not the creator but only
paid free lancers for the work and the IP , I will have to try to track
them down and ask for the files. Hopefully this would not cost extra (it
should). Otherwise, I will just print screen textures one by one where
possible.