List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Setting up groups
From:       banham1 () telus ! net (Gary Banham)
Date:       2011-08-21 16:24:50

Awsome dude

TC

Gary

From: opensim-users-bounces@lists.berlios.de
[mailto:opensim-users-bounces at lists.berlios.de] On Behalf Of Wayne
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 10:03 AM
To: opensim-users at lists.berlios.de
Subject: Re: [Opensim-users] Setting up groups

Hi Gary,

I installed ZEND and all is working!

Thanks for all your help.

Wayne

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 10:25 AM, Gary Banham <banham1 at telus.net> wrote:

I'm not familiar with iis I tried to play with it at one time and had
difficulty getting some things to install

all I know is you need a good XMLRPC server to make the groups module work

I never could get it to with a wamp server stack

I use a ZEND server community addition its free

when I set up with that I had no problem

perhaps there is someone out there who is more familiar with iis7 that can
give you better advice

TC

Gary