List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Extract OAR File
From:       v () tgib ! co ! uk (Vanish)
Date:       2011-08-17 14:33:26

Hi Levi,

I don't know what you mean with "extracting". You can extract any oar like
you would a tar.gz, but it sounds like you're trying to "create" an oar
off your database without having to run OpenSim, and I don't think that's
possible. You can, however, make a database dump and then upload the whole
database on your new computer.

--
The Twilight?s Green Illuminate Beam,
This Great ImBalance, that I?ve seen,