List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Operation of Hypergrid suitcase
From:       karenpalensl () gmail ! com (Karen Palen)
Date:       2011-08-16 20:19:37

As I understand it, the purpose of the Suitcase is to prevent a foreign
"rogue" grid from stealing your inventory while you are visiting.

Has anyone set down what should happen when you acquire items in a
foreign grid?

Recently I visited OSGrid by Hypergrid from my private sim and obtained
several freebie items. They were placed in My Suitcase, and it seems
that I can only copy the ones with copy permission when I return to my
home grid! Worse yet, I am unable to delete anything from the folder.

Is this intended?

How SHOULD one visit a foreign grid and obtain/purchase things?

Karen