List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] New old error: [PHYSICS]: The scene reused a disposed PhysActor
From:       inuyasha.meiji () gmail ! com (InuYasha Meiji)
Date:       2011-08-13 16:21:17

On 8/13/2011 10:31 AM, Justin Clark-Casey wrote:
> Try the very latest git master (commit dcb4b2d).  With Nebadon's help
> using git bisect, I just fixed a bug introduced on 4th July which will
> put things in the Flotsam asset memory cache even if it's turned off.
> For a region with a lot of stuff, this would end up using a massive
> amount of memory, since the cache isn't very intelligent.
>
> I encourage anybody else suffering odd issues or out of memory
> problems in the last month to try this too, or wait until the next
> osgrid distro comes out if you're on osgrid.

mmm I use the 0.7.1.1. Binary Made on May 28.2011.  I am sorry, I
haven't been compiling my own.  It is hard enough with my eye sight to
get all my ini files and modules working, without worrying that I may
have also compiled something incorrectly.  It seems strange that a
script I have used for months now would be placed in another object, and
then with the object not set to phantom it would crash out with the
error I got, but set phantom, it has run with no problem for nearly 10
hours now.  Busy with myself and my friend building.

hanks for your time.  I hope this gets cleared up eventually, but for
now I can run it till the next Binary release.

InuYasha

Opensim User: Standalone Grid on Version 0.7.1.1 with 49 Regions
on Windows 7, 64-bit. Phenom 9500 2.2 ghz Quad Core, Terabyte Hard
Drive, 8gig DDR2 RAM.  Used XAMPP to load PHP Version 5.3.0, Apache
and MySQL 5.1.41-community edition.  Modules not yet successful