List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Robust & Wifi
From:       mikepattaya () gmail ! com (mikepattaya)
Date:       2011-08-06 12:28:41

Hi all

I now have a grid running with robust. using the robust.exe and Robust.ini
from the opensim 0.7.1 package. It all works fine (I think)

Could somebody please explain the instructions for the Wifi please as they
dont make any sense

Wifi Instructions (SEE CAPS DESCRIPTION UNER EACH PARAGRAPH)

3 - Copy the entire WIFIDIR/WifiPages directory onto ROBUSTDIR. When
you're done, there should be a ROBUSTDIR/WifiPages directory, in
parallel with ROBUSTDIR/bin.

(WHERE IS THE ROBUST DIR ?? WHERE IS ROBUSTDIR/BIN ??

4 - Copy all files under WIFIDIR/bin onto ROBUSTDIR/bin.

(DONT HAVE A ROBUSTDIR/BIN)

I really would apprecite some help on this, as it's now driving me insane

Thanks again