List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Rezzer Device or Rezzer Script Recipe
From:       joannamkay () gmail ! com (jokay Wollongong)
Date:       2011-04-30 14:47:01

This mod of Builder's Buddy is working ok fo me -
http://forums.osgrid.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1364

<http://forums.osgrid.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1364>jokay

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 12:42 AM, Mimetic Core <core at odosys.net> wrote:

> Kay,
>
> I do know there's a 'faux-rezzer' type object on the first floor of the
> main store on Wright Plaza in OSGrid.  I have not personally tried it, but
> everything sold in the Plaza has worked perfectly so far.  You may want to
> check that out.  Just use this slurl once you get to OSGrid.
>
> http://slurl.com/secondlife/Wright%20Plaza/51/219/22
>
> As for the Builder's Buddy, I miss that as well.  It's on my list of things
> to tweak for OSSL so maybe I'll get lucky unless someone knows of an
> existing solution.
>
> Jason (.core)
>

> On 4/30/2011 8:05 AM, Kay McLennan wrote:
>
> So far, the only item I regret having to leave behind in SL (when I moved
> to the OS) is my Horizons Pro (rezzer device).  Also, I have not been able
> to get the Builder's Buddy script (see
> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Builders_Buddy) to work in the OS.
>
> Does anyone have a rezzer device or a Builder's Buddy-like script recipe to
> share?
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Best,
> Kay

Jo Kay
________________________________
Freelance Design, Virtual  Worlds and Facilitation
jokaydiaGRID: http://jokaydiagrid.com
Islands of jokaydia: http://jokaydia.com
jokaydia Virtual Worlds Wiki: http://wiki.jokaydia.com
Personal Blog: http://jokay.com.au