List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Issues in setting up FreeSWITCH
From:       rtkwebman () gmail ! com (Robert Klein)
Date:       2011-01-31 15:28:51

Have you tried Hippo V0.5.1? Also, are you testing your setup from inside
your network or just outside? Like the others said, make sure your ini file
is correct and the xml_curl file is too. Just a heads up, Freeswitch has
driven even the best of us completely insane. I was really hoping we would
have a much better/integrated solution by now.. or at least one that does
not drive you to medications. :)

-Robert