List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Unable to login more then once without a robust restart
From:       ericgrav () gmail ! com (Eric Gravelle)
Date:       2010-07-27 2:42:03

Heya everyone,

Anyone run into an issue where a user may login once without issue, but
afterwords a blank dialog with only the "close" button appears on subsequent
tries.  This seems to be with any user that is tried (three test accounts).
To temporarily resolve the issue, I restart the sims and the grid itself as
well.  Once again, the first user may log in but the same issue manifests
itself.  Restarting just the sims doesn't seem to fix the issue.
Additionally, this issue doesn't seem to appear when using the sqllite, just
the mysql DB.

Server OS:  Windows XP SP3
DB:  mysql 5.5.5-m3
Config:  Non-HG Grid under robust with sims
Version: 0.7

Any suggestions?  (tell me if the configs and which to include)

Thanks in advance,

Eric