List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] one mind?
From:       drwhiet () spacefriends ! de (Spacefriends)
Date:       2010-05-21 10:15:50

That iz da essence of it all. These philosphical sentences i would
bet, will all make it through spam and catch Phrase Filters :-) Not
that i filter opensim-user post .. Anyhow thank you all developers and
contributors to give us OS

Best regards
Word

Am 21.05.2010 um 01:44 schrieb James Stallings II <james.stallings at gmail.com