List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Permissions
From:       jjustincc () googlemail ! com (Justin Clark-Casey)
Date:       2010-05-18 23:21:05

Mespelt, Don wrote:
> If I go to Inventory Item Properties ? I am unable to check the ?Allow
> anyone to copy? box (it checks it but then goes back to blank).  If I
> request Admin Status I can check it but it doesn?t save when closing and
> reopening.  I can login as someone else and ?take? a copy of the box ?
> then bring it out from that person?s inventory and read the contents.
>

> Doesn?t make much sense.  (fun though, I love a challenge)
>

> JCC ? I have tried both setting on the serverside_object_permissions;
> turned off and on god mode? yada yada yada?  L

Hi Don.  I'm afraid you might be out of luck here.  I believe that I actually \
implemented "allow anyone to copy" quite recently as a side effect of implementing \
"share with group".  Unfortunately, this would have been too recent to make it into \
0.6.9 (let alone 0.6.8).

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org