List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Maybe of interest start above 8 million meters
From:       drwhiet () spacefriends ! de (Spacefriends)
Date:       2010-04-27 9:47:00

Yes, exactly .. It is only ? workaround but Most People that Host
regions at Home do not want or can not Switch these settings if they
use e.g Applications like Excel etc.

It would be even possible for them to Switch just the Number Format
and keep the Language settings for their OS described in the thread.

Best regards
Word