List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Enabling region email
From:       omar.saiful () gmail ! com (Saiful Omar)
Date:       2010-04-26 1:11:19

Hi,

I'm trying to enable e-mail on my region. I don't have any dedicated
email server therefore would like to use gmail as my smtp server.
Below are the config

[SMTP]
     enabled=true
     internal_object_host=lsl.opensim.local
     host_domain_header_from=smtp.gmail.com
     SMTP_SERVER_HOSTNAME=smtp.gmail.com
     SMTP_SERVER_PORT=465
     SMTP_SERVER_LOGIN=xxx at gmail.com
     SMTP_SERVER_PASSWORD=xxxx

It is not working and got an error message "DefaultEmailModule
Exception: Error while receiving data from server: Thread was being
aborted"

Appreciate some tips.

Saiful