List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] opensim on windows 7 64 bit
From:       j_jamesk () hotmail ! com (j_jamesk)
Date:       2010-04-15 21:57:22

Okay well I've done what you suggested, it runs for the first time setting
up the region with name, ip, master avatar, then when you shutdown using
"shutdown" then start it back up again its getting past " Generating
Maptile" then dies with the following:

22:50:08 - [MAPTILE]: Generating Maptile Step 1: Terrain
22:50:08 - [MAPTILE]: Generating Maptile Step 1: Done in 46 ms
22:50:08 - [MAPTILE]: Generating Maptile Step 2: Object Volume Profile
22:50:08 - [MAPTILE]: Generating Maptile Step 2: Done in 0 ms
22:50:08 - [MAPTILE]: STORING MAPTILE IMAGE
OpenSim threw an exception:
System.Exception: No IAssetService available.
   at OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.Scene.get_AssetService()
   at
OpenSim.Region.CoreModules.World.WorldMap.WorldMapModule.LazySaveGenerated
Maptile(Byte[] data, Boolean temporary)
   at OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.Scene.CreateTerrainTexture(Boolean
tempora
ry)
   at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.CreateRegion(RegionInfo regionInfo, Boolean
portadd_fl
ag, Boolean do_post_init, IScene& mscene)
   at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.CreateRegion(RegionInfo regionInfo, Boolean
portadd_fl
ag, IScene& scene)
   at
OpenSim.ApplicationPlugins.LoadRegions.LoadRegionsPlugin.PostInitialise()
   at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.StartupSpecific()
   at OpenSim.OpenSim.StartupSpecific()
   at OpenSim.Framework.Servers.BaseOpenSimServer.Startup()
   at OpenSim.Application.Main(String[] args)
   at OpenSim._32BitLaunch.Program.Main(String[] args) in
C:\OpenSim\trunk6\Open
Sim\Tools\OpenSim.32BitLaunch\Program.cs:line 47

Application will now terminate!

Kind Regards

James