List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Hippo Viewer Grid List Location
From:       rtkwebman () gmail ! com (Robert Klein)
Date:       2010-04-13 3:35:54

Jacek thank you it worked perfectly! A clear and concise solution.

Shipton, I am trying to roll this out to about 2000 internal employees who
have never even heard of a virtual world much less trying to understand how
to add a grid using the grid manager. By giving them a simple process of
double clicking on the Hippo icon, enter your user name and password, then
click the login button will ensure successful entry and eliminate several
chances to incorrectly enter grid info. I am also taking away the Grids
button too.

-Robert