List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] A setting in the region.ini im not shure about
From:       mirage123 () verizon ! net (Master_Mirage)
Date:       2010-02-26 21:55:34

The line i have never understood is AllowAlternatePorts = False. Under what
conditions or mode would this be used. I remeber trying it a few times and
one point with it set to true it wouldnt load. The other day i tryed it
again just to see.. and now dosent seem to matter. I was never clear about
the setting in the 1st place though.