List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Updating OpenSim on Linux
From:       sean () uci ! edu (Sean Hennessee)
Date:       2009-07-01 14:54:51

This page has a script for automating an update on Linux/CentOS
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Automating_Tasks#Linux_.28CentOS-5.29
It does not address possible differences in the OpenSim.ini, but helps
manage all the simple tasks of updating OpenSim. It also gives an easy
path back to your previous version if you can't get the new version to
work. (Just re-link 'current' to the previous release folder.)

Peace,
Sean

--

Sean Hennessee