List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] do you want to sell or distribute your virtual content?
From:       jpirkola () gmail ! com (Jani Pirkola)
Date:       2009-04-28 21:05:59

Hi,
If you happen to have opensim/realxtend/wonderland content that you want to
give away or sell, I am drafting a new web site just for that.
It is not yet officially launched and I am collecting content at the moment,
take a look and let me know what you think,.

Best regards,
Jani

PS: Oh, and the address is http://www.rexxed.com (The web site is not yet
finished, so please be patient if the ride is bumpy)
PS2: The word "rexxed" has nothing to do with any specific platform, there
is explanation at the web site!