List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] networking gremlin?
From:       me () timberwoof ! com (me at timberwoof ! com)
Date:       2009-04-11 23:26:50

Thanks for the suggestion, Ursula. However, there was no such record
in that table. :( Moreover, that alone would not account for all the
problems I'm having ... while a problem in transferring UDP packets
would do that.

Thanks for the enouragement, Adam. Now I need to get over my usual
initial-hump and look at the code for that library. (As though as a
rusty programmer I could find the problem. ;-)