List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Problems with Release 0.6.2 on windows vista 64
From:       stanzani () gmail ! com (Felipe Cesar Stanzani Fonseca)
Date:       2009-03-26 15:46:42

Mikko,

I tried running this, but when everything looks ok i receive another message
that says the program will use the deprecated mysql_config.ini and after
crashes...

The opensim.ini I'm using is the same provided as example at the opensim
site and the connection string is OK.

I tryied to find something at google but i didn't find anything about this
error.

Later i will send the exactly error returned, if you need.

Coud you help me?

Thanks

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 5:36 AM, Mikko Pallari <mikko.pallari at adminotech.com

stanzani at gmail.com