List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Save oar on 0.6.0.7629??
From:       jjustincc () googlemail ! com (Justin Clark-Casey)
Date:       2009-03-24 19:11:37

Tasman Perth wrote:
> Thanks Justin!!
>
> I tried opening the scene_oar.tar.gz on the Linux machine using the real
> tar and gzip, and placed a copy of the correct r32 terrain file, and then
> retarred/gzipped it, increasing the size of the oar by double.. Alas it
> still blew up with a slightly different error:
>
> Region (OpenSim Test) # load oar scene_oar.tar.gz
> 01:01:46 - [ARCHIVER]: Loading archive to region OpenSim Test from
> scene_oar.tar.gz
> 01:01:46 - [ARCHIVER]: Error loading oar file. Exception was:
> System.IO.InvalidDataException: Invalid ZLib data.
> at System.IO.Compression.DeflateStream.ReadInternal (System.Byte[]
> array, Int32 offset, Int32 count) [0x00000]
> at System.IO.Compression.DeflateStream.Read (System.Byte[] dest, Int32
> dest_offset, Int32 count) [0x00000]
> at System.IO.Compression.GZipStream.Read (System.Byte[] dest, Int32
> dest_offset, Int32 count) [0x00000]
> at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadBytes (Int32 count) [0x00000]
> at
> OpenSim.Region.CoreModules.World.Archiver.TarArchiveReader.ReadHeader ()
> [0x00000]
> at
> OpenSim.Region.CoreModules.World.Archiver.TarArchiveReader.ReadEntry
> (System.String& filePath,
> OpenSim.Region.CoreModules.World.Archiver.TarEntryType& entryType) [0x00000]
> at
> OpenSim.Region.CoreModules.World.Archiver.ArchiveReadRequest.DearchiveRegion0DotStar \
>  () [0x00000]
> Region (OpenSim Test) #

Not too sure what this I'm afraid.  If anything it looks like the file isn't actually \
gzipped.

> How do I put a Mantis in on this??

Just go to opensimulator.org/mantis, open a new account and own a new issue.  Please \
describe as much as you can and  attach the oar if the system will allow you to \
(presuming that it isn't too big).

--
justincc
Justin Clark-Casey