List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Security Question
From:       aerowolf () gmail ! com (Kyle Hamilton)
Date:       2009-03-21 21:35:09

I think that this isn't quite what the OP was asking.

The best way to do this would be to run a firewall with static port
mapping to a specific IP, and then run a VMware machine (or,
alternatively, VirtualBox [from virtualbox.org]) to host your regions.
 At this point, a full security audit has not been done on the code or
how it interacts with either .Net or Mono and improper access to
inappropriate filesystem paths.

-Kyle H