List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Share the oar love and User Servers hate me!
From:       lordofpleasure () pleasureplanet ! net (lordofpleasure at pleasureplanet ! net)
Date:       2009-02-23 16:27:07

OK I didn't see anything new dropped off on the Oar sharing island, just the
couple pirate type buildings I put up and a beach sound rock but here it is
anyways.

http://www.4shared.com/file/89096175/115e9c1/store1tar.html

I have decided that user servers hate me. Trying to update this morning to
.8573 and the User server crashes. Clean install into an empty folder.
Placed all the new info into the opensim.ini, Started up the user server so
it will generate a fresh .xml.

I get through entering all the info, it gets to "Up to date, no migrations
to apply." Then goes boom.

Nothing in the log after the "No Migrations to apply" line.

So I decided to try version 8534. Same exact story. grrrrrr

I tried copy/pasting the old .xml config files over. Crash bang boom. grrr
again.

Anyone have any tips here on what may be the issue? Grid mode running on
Win2003.

Phoenix