List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Screenshots from UCI and Openlife's virtual living island
From:       stefan () tribalmedia ! se (Stefan Andersson)
Date:       2009-02-20 22:01:35

Just for sake of joining in the flogging of the cat, I blogged together a little \
tutorial on one way to attach lsl/ossl scripts to trees and grass.

http://lbsa71.net/2009/02/20/hacking-trees/

Of course, you don't want a forest of scripted trees, but there are some nice \
possibilities in there, especially with the 'new trees'.

Also, I touch on some under-the-hood concepts, so might be an interesting read, even \
if you don't plan on scripting trees...

Best regards,
Stefan Andersson
Tribal Media AB