List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Avatar does not stand directly on a prim
From:       jjustincc () googlemail ! com (Justin Clark-Casey)
Date:       2009-01-27 14:07:34

Ai Austin wrote:
> At 11:00 25/01/2009, opensim-users-request at lists.berlios.de wrote:
> > I was wondering if anyone had  input as to why this is happening? I seem to
> > be standing above objects rather than on them. Driving me crazy.
>

> I have also noticed that when I rezz objects from inventory onto
> another prim surface that the object is rezzed at the Z centre of
> that existing in-world object.. meaning it disappears inside
> it.  Unless you know to look by selecting a box it can be in there
> forever and unseen!  Should I report that on mantis, or is it a known issue?

In general, I would say that the best thing to do in these situations is to search \
Mantis for existing text on this  issue.  If it isn't there and the problem really is \
a bug rather than a feature request then just open another report.

Just to note, missing features from the Linden Labs Second Life viewer (e.g. groups \
support), are considered feature  requests rather than bugs - these shouldn't go in \
the mantis.

--
justincc
Justin Clark-Casey