List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] thoughts on timezones
From:       rtkwebman () gmail ! com (Robert Klein)
Date:       2009-01-22 3:46:52

I agree with all of this input and I really only asked this question in hopes
of not continuing a pretty frustrating foible on LL's part. I am glad that
all the input has been positive and full of great observation. I am also
glad that we can have a normal manifestation of timezone support eventually
through the viewer (hopefully). AND in the Mantis area the flicker of a UTC
based OpenSim meeting has been lit, and it is starting to feel oh so right.
:)

-Robert