List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Hypergrid - administrative concept
From:       ralf () ralf-haifisch ! biz (Ralf Haifisch)
Date:       2008-12-30 0:12:09

Hi there,

i did enable hypergrid on my regions and can tp from osgrid to i.e. UCI and
Metropolis.

i did not deeper inspect all funtionality - but, how should this be run in a
grid ?

i.e.:
There are at least 2 Metropolis regions now, my own and another GW-region
wich did not work for me.
Is this by intention, having 237 GW to the same place ? Or should i link
again with the X/Y the existing GW has ?

if i play arround with GW?s - how do i delete the test regions ? using
"remove-region" ?

would it make sense to coordinate the gateways in a grid like osgrid ?

cheers
Ralf