List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Fw:  Anyone running OpenSim on Amazon EC2?
From:       brianna () wwwench ! com (Bri)
Date:       2008-09-06 0:19:16

I recently hosted a business app on EC2 and it was a slug ..
so I would not hold my breath on using it for a grid.
Until corrected by anyone with experience, I go a dedicated 1 GB Ram with Linux and \
MySql.

I too would like to see a few of us post resources used;

4 region standalone
OpenSimulator trunk (post 0.5.9), SVN build r6062, OS Debian GNU/Linux 4.0

Mem 349848 kB (mono OpenSim.32BitLaunch.exe)
CPU 6.8 % (mono OpenSim.32BitLaunch.exe)
1 GB HD