List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] OSURLs for your grids =)
From:       olish () newworldgrid ! com (Olish Newman)
Date:       2008-07-22 0:44:42

Hi Folks !

After a long work, I am pleased to announce you the soon-to-be-released
OpenSim Launcher 0.2 with opensim:// protocol handler.
Teleporting into a given region of a given grid will be as simple as
clicking on this kind of link :

opensim://grid.newworldgrid.com:8002/Welcome/128/128

Please, feel free to send me your feature requests and I will be happy
to add them. More grids and viewers support to come.

Kind regards,
Olish Newman.
The New World Grid.
http://www.newworldgrid.com