List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] =?utf-8?q?OpenSim_start_up_errors?=
From:       ursula.matova () klintcentral ! net (ursula ! matova at klintcentral ! net)
Date:       2008-04-02 14:54:06

Hi Steve,

The errors you are refering, always happens when :

- You start a fresh compiled OpenSim release,
- You delete the "addin-db-00" directory ( if I well understood that is something \
that deal with the server cahing ).

In any case, this doesn't affect at all the OpenSim processes. If you restart your  \
OpenSim server, you won't see these errors anymore. I have never noticed any problem \
with that.

Regards,

Ursula.

Steve Salter <ssalter at indiana.edu> a ?crit :