List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] OpenSim Weekly News - Week ending 29th March 2008
From:       jjustincc () googlemail ! com (Justin Clark-Casey)
Date:       2008-03-30 23:05:45

Having encountered a couple of situations where people hadn't been aware
the we had implemented a certain feature or fixed a defect (since we
only sometimes put these things on the subversion entries), I thought
I'd start writing a weekly activity roundup.  This will be posted to the
common opensimulator blog Adam set up some time ago.  The first one is at

http://opensimulator.wordpress.com/2008/03/30/opensim-weekly-news-week-ending-29th-march-2008/

More details are on the blog posting itself.  I've no idea how long I'll
keep this up - it took me longer to put together than I thought - but I
intend to have a go.

Oh, and naturally it goes into more length on the things I know and
which seem notable to me, so if any other core devs want to edit it,
please feel free.  I (or Adam) can give you the login details if you
don't have them.

Regards,

--
justincc