List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Login failed. Unknown Rpc Request..
From:       seredsecondlife () gmail ! com (sered secondlife)
Date:       2007-10-14 18:29:57

Hi All,

I've got an opensim server up and running in grid mode. But when I try
to login, I get a popup in the SL client with this message:

Login failed. Unknown Rpc Request [login_to_simulator]

When I run in standalone mode, this error does not occur. I have created
some new users, and those are visible in the MySQL database, so that's
not the issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Sered