List:       opensim-dev
Subject:    Re: [Opensim-dev] Sensors and At_Target
From:       Justin Clark-Casey <jjustincc () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2013-07-11 22:41:09

On 08/07/13 07:55, R.Gunther wrote:
> Are sensors and Sensors and At_Target running in its own thread now ?
> It works fine when you move 1 train. But as soon  i add another train things stop
> moveing after a while. possible because the sensor or traget dont get trigger at \
> the right time. Still not coimpleet sure whats all blocking events. but i think one \
> of them is teleporting avatars and possible slow requests.
>
> Thats why i like to know if Sensors and At_Target are running on own thread now. \
> (0.7.6dev)

Well, they've been running on their own thread for years (AsyncLSLCmdHandlerThread) \
so this will not be making any  difference.  The internals of sensors and at_target \
are quite complicated.  I couldn't comment further at this time as I  haven't \
explored script behaviour in these situations.

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting