List:       opensim-dev
Subject:    [Opensim-dev] Change to add [ServiceList] in Robust.ini.example
From:       melanie () t-data ! com (Melanie)
Date:       2012-10-08 20:11:09

Although it would make sense to use standardized names, I'm a firm
-1 on adding a list of predefined names in the code. The code is
meant to be agnostic of extensions and it should remain that way.

However, I'm not opposed to adding predefined names/commented
entries to the examples. However, services not included in core
should be set up as defaults in the distro in question, e.g. Diva
services should be in the defaults that come with Diva but not in core.

Melanie