List:       opensim-dev
Subject:    [Opensim-dev] region crash "Bad call to mono_mutex_lock result 22"
From:       jjustincc () googlemail ! com (Justin Clark-Casey)
Date:       2012-10-02 22:15:04

Unfortunately very hard to tell.  In theory, nothing that OpenSimulator does at the \
managed C# code level should be able  to crash the mono runtime.  In practice, \
OpenSimulator and Mono use various native code libraries (e.g. ODE for physics,  \
libcairo for Mono's GDI+ implementation) that can contain bugs that trigger problems \
under certain patterns of usage.  There can also be bugs in Mono itself that only \
manifest in very rare circumstances.

Generally, the way forward here is to narrow down the actions that trigger this \
problem as much as possible.  Please see  my other post for that discussion.