List:       opensim-dev
Subject:    [Opensim-dev] Region scalability of OpenSim
From:       lopes () ics ! uci ! edu (Cristina Videira Lopes)
Date:       2011-04-27 16:56:08

Sergiy,

The software architecture of OpenSim is such that it is relatively easy
for people to develop all sorts of architectural variants. So the answer
to the question "can OpenSim do X?", in most cases is "yes, if you care
to do that variant." (except perhaps your 1st questions)

As for the Hypergrid, here is the draft of a paper currently under the
last round of reviews.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18483217/hypergrid-draft.pdf

Regards,
Crista