List:       opensim-dev
Subject:    [Opensim-dev] Crash Bug in latest 0.7.1 dev
From:       jjustincc () googlemail ! com (Justin Clark-Casey)
Date:       2011-04-12 16:39:56

You might also want to try cleaning and rebuilding if you're updating your OpenSim in \
place.  On Mono this is done with  the command

nant clean build

or

xbuild clean build (I think)

Essentially, though the legacy code has been removed, the \
OpenSim.Data.SQLiteLegacy.dll will still be around if you  haven't cleaned, and this \
will cause the kind of module loading failure that you're seeing.

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog
http://twitter.com/justincc