List:       opensim-dev
Subject:    [Opensim-dev] Normal SQLite adaptor in OpenSim can now be used on Mac OS X
From:       jjustincc () googlemail ! com (Justin Clark-Casey)
Date:       2011-04-07 22:46:20

Hi folks.  About an hour ago I added a Mac OS X universal libsqlite3.dylib to \
OpenSim.  This means that Mac OS X can now  use the normal SQLite adaptor rather than \
the legacy one.  I tested this on my Intel Mac mini and it works.  In theory,  it \
should also work on the older Power PC Macs though this is untested.

This means that I have removed the legacy SQLite adaptor.  If you were using this \
then please switch to the normal  SQLite adaptor - this should just involve \
uncommenting the main sqlite database line in GridCommon.ini or  StandaloneCommon.ini \
as appropriate.

These changes were done in commits 1b1e6f7 and 9d40c0d in the git master branch.

Regards,

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog