List:       opensim-dev
Subject:    [Opensim-dev] Does anybody have "Share with group" working for in-world object items?
From:       melanie () t-data ! com (Melanie)
Date:       2010-04-02 0:24:38

Hi Justin,

I think i only now understand the issue. You are changing prim
inventory items, if I see correctly.

That is not supported.

In SL, you can set "Allow anyone to copy" on a prim inventory item,
but it's a no-op. I have chosen not to implement it because it has
no effect.

The same goes for "Allow anyone to copy", this has no effect in SL.
I never implemented it.

"Share with group", set on a notecard, allows officers and owners of
a group to edit the item. I believe we don't support much of the
underlying logic. It's not implemented, but should be, at some point.

I had thought you mean objects themselves, not their contained items.

Melanie