List:       opensim-dev
Subject:    [Opensim-dev] Currency
From:       nebadon2025 () gmail ! com (Nebadon Izumi)
Date:       2009-07-21 15:24:33

I honestly think your wasting your time arguing, It seems to me everyone is
just arguing this topic just for the sake of arguing, there are already Open
Currnency Modules available, the hooks for currency are already in, the Core
devs have done tons of work to make this happen, honestly not one thing you
said makes any sense to me, you are arguing things that are already done
saying they are not done and saying the devs are against.   I suggest you go
back and re-read what was said in this email thread, if you had spent as
much time working on a module as you had typing this book of and email, you
probably already would have had a Currency Module.   If you want this so
badly, then go ahead and do it, stop wasting everyones time talking about
doing it and just do it already, and if you are not capable of doing it
yourself, guess what, your also not qualified to talk about doing it with
the core devs.. So please just back off this topic and let people who are
qualified develop these systems.

Nebadon

Michael Emory Cerquoni - Nebadon Izumi @ http://osgrid.org