List:       opensim-dev
Subject:    [Opensim-dev] Attached Linksets and Collisions? (on SVN 10029)
From:       melanie () t-data ! com (Melanie)
Date:       2009-07-18 18:30:35

I believe you have just found the issue that is making lbsa crash!
Physics activity on login is taking it down to unusable levels, and
this might just be it. Of course, attachments shouldn't have a
physics actor at all but from what you are saying, they get one. Now
all the universe makes sense. 42!!!

Melanie