List:       opensim-dev
Subject:    [Opensim-dev] Web content
From:       olli_aro () yahoo ! co ! uk (Olli Aro)
Date:       2009-07-17 15:45:30

I started looking into this today and it seems like as it currently stands
the code from LibOpenMetaverse that is used in OpenSim would also need
changing before it can work.

So, I did some changes to LibOpenMetaverse head, but when using that with
OpenSim it throws million errors about different things (for example
Medataverse.Parcel library does not exist anymore). I started fixing these
until I got to various errors in KillPacket class that are beyond me :(

So, not such an easy task after all...

Regards,

Olli