List:       opensim-dev
Subject:    [Opensim-dev] Fwd: [sldev] Security Update to SL Viewers and source code
From:       jjustincc () googlemail ! com (Justin Clark-Casey)
Date:       2008-09-27 10:37:44

Teravus, does this apply to both the 1.20 and 1.21 updates?

I'm surprised that they are taking more than the minimum necessary action in a \
security update (in that they are pushing  messages such as EnableSimulator over CAPS \
instead of UDP as well as currency messages - which is what I'm guessing is  \
happening).

justincc
Justin Clark-Casey
http://justincc.wordpress.com